SUMMER CLINICS!!! 2020
We are offering four weeks of clinics for kids for the summer of 2020. Whether Day Clinics or Overnight, each day is filled with fun, learning and memorable experiences. Prices include lunch each day for day participants and 3-meals per day for Overnight students. The Teen week is for those that have some experience and/or are presently taking lessons. You can bring your own horses. We also are offering one week for younger kids and one weekend clinic for beginner - intermediate riders.
Thanks to all the 2019 student riders who joined us this year. It was a fantastic summer and you all were the best!!! We have now posted the new schedule for 2020! Sign up early! Can't wait to see you all again and make more memories together!
See prices and discount information below to join us in 2019. We enjoy parents and family members joining us for Saturday BBQs and always look forward to our returning students.
CLINIC WEEKS FOR 2020!!
WEEK 1: Intermediate - Advanced Youth June 16 - 20
WEEK 2: TEENS --- Advanced Riders Only - must have prior approval to sign up for this week! 5 signed up
June 23 - 28
WEEK 3: Beginner - Advanced
July 7 - 11
WEEK 4: Beginner - Advanced
July 14 - 18
COST for CAMP: $480 for 2020 + $40 for board if you bring your own horse
July 17 - July 18
Friday 9 a.m. - Saturday 5 p.m. COST: $195
Show at 5 p.m. with BBQ dinner afterwards; Cost $5 for friends and family.
Teen - Advanced June 20 - 24
Cost of bringing your own horse is $40 per week and you need to bring your own hay, grain, and 2 bags of sawdust if you plan to use a stall (stalls are to be left as you find them - clean AND ALL SAWDUST REPLACED). Our horses and riding helmets are provided free of charge to all RIDERS.
Dress & Supplies Guidelines
Proper riding boots mandatory
Riding helmets required for ALL RIDERS under 18. Helmets available at our farm
Western attire is encouraged
Snacks for sale
KJV Bible (Bibles for loan if needed)
Modest jeans & tops
Some of the girls bring enos and love setting them up out in the trees and in the barn at night. If you have one, bring it!!
There is a Snack Shop open each afternoon where cold drinks, ice cream, etc. can be purchased. We provide plenty of water throughout the day and drinks with the meals.
Care and safety of tack, horse, rider
Parts of the horse and tack
Gaining respect from your horse
Haltering, saddling, bridling
Hooves: Picking up feet/cleaning
Grooming: Basics, safety, equipment
Basics of sitting the seat in all gaits
Handling an out-of-control horse
Some trick riding for advanced riders
SUMMER WEEKLY CLINIC PRICES:
- $480 for per week (sorry... but we have been at $425 for 15 years and due to insurance, food, and general inflation, we had to raise our fee for 2020.
- 5% Discount for each additional family member
- $5.00/meal for family members on Saturday Night BBQ - this will be done on each Saturday after the week. BBQ is FREE to participants, who will be putting on a program for the parents on Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Check "send Application" box below.
- Book early! The first two weeks were full by March this year. Whatever your horse eats at home will not be enough - they get ridden hard and often at our weekly clinics so need extra. 5% discount to any campers with ACTIVE military parents.